An example of dedication, hard work, positivity, and never giving up. Presenting to you the greatest ever football player Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro has produced. 

The Portuguese National Football Player Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro was born in February 5 1985 in Portugal. 

Ronaldo experienced childhood in a devastated Catholic Christian home, offering a space to every one of his kin. As a youngster, Ronaldo played for Andorinha from 1992 to 1995, where his dad was the unit man, and later enjoyed two years with Nacional.

I am not here to write his biography because there are too many that already have been written about.

Cristiano Ronaldo is a living legend in soccer. He is an inspiration to many people. I love this beautiful game just because of him. When he signed with Real Madrid I saw it on the tv and in the newspapers. A huge welcome from 80,000 fans of Real Madrid.

He is playing his last FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 then he is going to retire.

Cristiano Ronaldo has scored eight objectives in 18 matches at the FIFA World Cup, scoring in each version he has played in - 2006-2010-2014-2018 and 2022. As a matter of fact, Cristiano Ronaldo turned into the primary man to score in five football World Cups after he got one in Portugal's opener against Ghana in Qatar in 2022.

I have never seen a player like him in my whole life. He is a true example of a great leader.

How can I forget Euro 2016 in which Portugal captain Cristiano Ronaldo was determined to convey for his nation and he was frantically attempting to demonstrate that deciding by the number of shots he took on the objective. Albeit many were weak endeavours which were effectively saved, the way that he was getting chances made the numerous protectors sweat.

His organization with Nani was likewise productive, having helped him two or multiple times to permit Portugal to score. Ronaldo brought back home the Silver Boot however he was adequately benevolent to give the honour to Nani after the game.

Today Tue-29-2022 Ronaldo’s Portugal has qualified for the next round top 16 of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. He played very well against Uruguay. 

Football saddest day on the planet Sun-11-2022 😢

Cristiano Ronaldo's Portugal is out of the Qatar world cup 2022 by Morroco. 

End of an Era 

The Magician left the stadium with tears and of course, I cried too like many of his true fans in the world. I can not believe that they are out of the tournament like that. Portugal's management and coach Santos deserved this defeat because they have benched Cristiano Ronaldo in 2 matches. He was on substitution, I means really? That was your strategy? The worlds fittest and the most clutch player of football is on the substitution. Santos did joke with the  ðŸ‡µðŸ‡¹. 

I do not know what should I write about him because he did not deserve an ending like that. I have no words to describe my feelings right now. 

Final Saying 

The reason I played and loved this beautiful game ends today with him. Worldcup can not decide who is Cristiano Ronaldo neither he needs to prove himself. 

Football means Cristiano Ronaldo.